Hello there! 😁
If you are looking to get your book reviewed, you’ve come to the right place! Please e-mail me and fill out as much of the information below as you possibly can.
- Title and a short summary of your book
- A cover image (if possible)
- Length of your book (in pages or approx. words)
- Gender of protagonist(s)?
- Does your book contain romance? Light or heavy? (You need not include this if the genre of your book is “romance”)
- Audience (if applicable). Teens/YA? Adults? Younger children?
- Any sexual content?
- Is your book part of a series? If so, how many books will be in the series?
- Give 3 words that describe your book.
- Are you interested in participating in a giveaway or interview?
- Will you be sending a digital or physical copy? (I prefer print copies, but will accept digital copies)
- I review honestly, even going as far as to say that I didn’t care for a book. Do you understand this and still wish for me to review your book?
- (OPTIONAL) A link to your book on Goodreads. This will make my life easier, as I use Goodreads obsessively.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please keep in mind that it may take me up to a week to respond to your e-mail. I prefer copies of your book, but will also accept PDF and epub copies. You can also send me a copy straight to my Kindle! Just e-mail me and we can surely set it all up.
Please keep the following in mind: I may deny your request to review if it’s a book I don’t feel fits my personal tastes.I don’t want to write a review that my heart isn’t in, because as an author you deserve to have honest and heartfelt reviews.
I write reviews on old and new books, as I feel readers are always discovering new things to read and you never know what kind of review may help any individual or group of readers.
I will only write reviews on books if:
A) It has been requested and I have accepted to do so.
B) After finishing a book I feel I have enough to say to warrant a quality review.
I review both books I love and hate. Not all of my reviews will be “I loved this book!” reviews, so keep that in mind.
All reviews will be posted on both Amazon and Goodreads. I will also consider reviewing books on other platforms if requested.
What to Expect
Each of my reviews will include the following:
- The book cover.
- My overall rating
- Number of pages
- Date of publication
- Format I read the book in
- Source (where I got it)
- A summary of the book (from Goodreads)
- Links to reviews of books in this same series or by this same author (if applicable)
- Graphics describing the book and how I felt about it
- Information about the author (if applicable and wanted)
- My honest thoughts on it
- (Optional) Giveaway information
- (Optional) Links to where you can purchase this book
I will rate on a 1-5 scale. Usually it will be clear how I feel about a book within my review.
I didn’t like it and possibly hated it.
It was only okay.
I liked it or it was good, BUT not quite my cup of tea.
I REALLY liked it.
I’m in love with this book and it’s now one of my new favorites.